“Funded by TxDO Read more [...]
- Plenty of water fountains and benches are available, and a restroom facility is on the south side.
- This trail is paved with a mixture of concrete and asphalt and runs through park land around Bachman Lake.
- There is an exercise circuit with 16 stations positioned along the trail.
- As the trail meanders along the northern bank, you may see various species of geese and ducks, a grove of bald cypress trees, or sculling on the lake.
- The southern bank of the lake offers a close-up view of airplanes landing at and taking off from Love Field Airport.
Do you enjoy Bachman Lake Trail? Write a descriptive review and it may become the new listing description.
Until then use online resources to plan your trip.
Online resources for updated information:
Wheelchair Accessible?: YesTrail surface:
Trail type: Looptrail rules: Dogs on leashTrail Length: 3.5Effective trail length : 0Exposure: Full sunDifficulty: ModerateElevation gain/loss (Ft): 0Files: BachmanLake-trail-map.pdf
- Paved parkinglot
- Water fountain
- Potable water faucet
- Picnic Areas
trail rules: Dogs on leash